include auto kick in gsf matches like in unranked

easyandrew

after tonight it is now out of control how many kill themselves then stay dead to avoid being kicked,,I lost every match and no,,ignore does not work,,it was the same 1 major suicder all night,,the others where few..but this 1 guy,,i lost count how many alts he had but after every match i wrote his name on legacy ignore,,it said`you are already ignoring this player`,,thanks bioware,,im not the only one who feels this way,,gsf is a great part but is now just a huge headache,,

so as in unranked pvp matches,,no more little symbols over players names,,make an auto kick right away then the 15min lockout.

Andrew-paying customer

after tonight it is now out of control how many kill themselves then stay dead to avoid being kicked,,I lost every match and no,,ignore does not work,,it was the same 1 major suicder all night,,the others where few..but this 1 guy,,i lost count how many alts he had but after every match i wrote his name on legacy ignore,,it said`you are already ignoring this player`,,thanks bioware,,im not the only one who feels this way,,gsf is a great part but is now just a huge headache,,

so as in unranked pvp matches,,no more little symbols over players names,,make an auto kick right away then the 15min lockout.

Andrew-paying customer

There is no such system in unranked, nothing is stopping you from suiciding all game in unranked.