Make Open World PvP great again.

leonlotus

This sounds like your ignorant of the large pvp community this game had once upon a time. Deletion of 8 v 8 ranked wzs and an open world pvp mode that's been largely ignored for 8 year is sure to make the pvp community die off. Having a healthy population of ppl who enjoy different content is only good for the game. I don't rp but I'd love for the devs to improve the rp aspects of the game because it attracts new rpers and keeps the game population up. Same reason ya need to have a strong pve and pvp community.

Totally.. Through PvP there were benefits that spilled over into RP. That thing, when they called you to defend an outpost, always there were ppl organizing to respond the threat "for the Republic!!" / "for the Empire" Etc.

There were a lot of people who were excited about this side of immersion.

Edited by leonlotus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) PVP players screwing up skill balance because of a vocal minority (and BW) petty min maxing and FotM. PVPers also hate this, btw.

Yup. But then it was already within the process of neglecting the content. I remember that during the focus on "storytelling", it was difficult to even roll WZ because the balance was so depressing.

A lot of people left the game for this.