The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Interactive Decorations

I would like to see more interactive decorations.

I do want to suggest a few Looney Toon inspired ones: :D

• Scrap (Trash) Compactors that comes with C2-N2/2V-R8. It would be awesome if it can work with all the droid companions in-game (that will give me an incentive to collect all of them).
  • Vertical/Horizontal Jetison device that will jettison your active companion, or yourself when no comp are active. It should be appropriately sized so I can put one up in the cliff overlook at the end of Yavin SH's hidden tunnel ;)
  • The magnet from Grob’thok that you can use on your comp or yourself

Speaking of Looney Tunes inspired:

I'd like to see a commemorative Plague:

"In memory of all the companions who have lost their lives in elevator accidents"

(I've been here long enough that in the early years of the game, you used to stop when you got to the edge of an elevator shaft. Our companions used to keep going and would run to their death. That's one thing they actually fixed:D.

(I've been here long enough that in the early years of the game, you used to stop when you got to the edge of an elevator shaft. Our companions used to keep going and would run to their death. That's one thing they actually fixed:D.

The player-stop wasn't automatic, though, and I do remember one time *failing* to stop on the elevator going down to speak to Agent Wossname on Tatooine, the one who gives you the <Story Arc> missions.

The elevator was at the bottom...