Galactic Season 2 - 2 titles and skin

darkdoctor

Hello All: Is there anyway to get 2 titles and skin? I just made Legend on Shadow Syndicate but I had the tokens for Legend stats before end of season on July 5 but the 5000 token a week wreck that. Why wasn't it 12000 a week so we can get the titles and skin? Please devs is there away to unlock the 2 titles and skin?

I think the idea was for ppl to log in and play every week for the duration of the season, it's kinda the purpose behind running a program like that. You kinda have to log in and play during the event to get the rewards or there's no point to it. Iirc legendary status is like 30k reputation and if the cap is 5k per week u could have gotten it in 6 weeks. The season ran for several months... Edited by Samcuu

I think the idea was for ppl to log in and play every week for the duration of the season, it's kinda the purpose behind running a program like that. You kinda have to log in and play during the event to get the rewards or there's no point to it. Iirc legendary status is like 30k reputation and if the cap is 5k per week u could have gotten it in 6 weeks. The season ran for several months...

^Exactly. Players who got to max their rep after Season 2 should feel grateful they got the legendary The Shadow's Veil title, and accept that they didn't follow Season 2 like they should have. If they expect anything more - no way.

Edited by Willjb

I think the idea was for ppl to log in and play every week for the duration of the season, it's kinda the purpose behind running a program like that. You kinda have to log in and play during the event to get the rewards or there's no point to it. Iirc legendary status is like 30k reputation and if the cap is 5k per week u could have gotten it in 6 weeks. The season ran for several months...

The legendary status is 70,000. So more like 14 weeks @ 5k per week. GS2 ran some 5 months, wasn’t it February to July 5? That would have been 20 or 21 weeks minimum to get to 70k.

The legendary status is 70,000. So more like 14 weeks @ 5k per week. GS2 ran some 5 months, wasn’t it February to July 5? That would have been 20 or 21 weeks minimum to get to 70k.

14 weeks is a week over three months, given that three months is a quarter of a year (365 days divided by four is 91.25, call it 91, and 91 divided by seven is 13). So yeah, five months was more than long enough to get there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.