Ledgerdemain

ZeraKail

Dear devs of SWTOR, I enjoy your game very much, except this quest. Did you make it purposely obtuse, in order to make people want to quit your game and call into question your parentage? Seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing through the great storylines of multiple characters now, but when I reached this quest I almost deleted your game off my PC.

Other MMO's have lots of quests like these where you are required to get a mob to a certainly health percentage in order to capture them. They are very intuitive. Yours not so much. I was playing as one spec and had to go to a completely different style of gameplay just so I could get stealth, so that I could complete the quest. And that was after a veeeerrry long time of trying to figure out how to stun the mobs with my gunslinger toolkit.

Turns out I don't have an ability to do that at the level the quest is at. The only thing I could have possibly stunned droids with was only usable against weak enemies. So why didn't you just make them weak enemies so they could be easily stunned. Or maybe just have to reduce their health to a certain threshold for the ability to work, or possibly give the player an extra action key that allowed them to stun those droids.

Additonally, there are only 3 droids in the area, so if you accidentally kill one, or 3, you have to wait for them all to respawn.

So in conclusion,

99.99% of the game 10/10 so far - would recommend

.01% (Ledgerdemain quest, Imperial Agent) negative 1 billion out of 10 - *** were you all thinking.

I had to google it because i had no idea what you're talking about. It's literally a completely forgettable exploration quest on belsavis--you hit the droid until the quest item becomes usable then click it. it's rng-dependent like many vanilla collect x y z items from damaged/dead mobs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.