Broken Rapid Fire Healing Shots

Ryten

Recently I have encountered a bug at level 42 that has completely hampered my play. My Rapid Shots heals are not going off, the cool down procs, but I get no benefits such as stacks or players healed. I am wondering if anyone else has gotten this problem and how they fixed it. Below is my latest ticket to Bioware. Thanks for any help.

"I have been away for over 4 days and I still have not had my Rapid Shots heal fixed. No matter what I try the ability is broken and when I attempt to heal with it it only shows a cool down but no actions, and I get no stacks. This happened after I got my last companion. He died to an elite and I joined pvp. It worked fine in pvp, after that was done however my ability was broken and no matter who I brought it would not work. I cannot play the game like this because I rely too heavily on that ability to generate stacks for healing. I would very much like some response to this as well because all you did last time I submitted a ticket was reply twice to the same ticket saying you got my ticket. Thank you for any assisstance."

I just ran a test. I get no stacks PERIOD. With any healing scans or the like or using my regular auto attack on mobs.

Edited by Ryten