Planetary Mission Rewards

RobTWC

Since 7.0 dropped I've been playing between some new alts and as I'm doing this I enjoy collecting the planetary armour sets. I'm wondering if other people are experiencing after completing all the 'Story' and 'Side' missions on a planet that these missions do not always reward armour pieces correctly?

Its not consistent for each of my toons either, here are some examples;

On Tython after completing all missions with my Shadow playing through the Knight story line I was left missing the IR 18 Tythonian Battler Bracers and IR 30 Tythonian Battler Boots. My Gaurdian playing through the Knight story line was awarded the full set for both IR 18 and 30.

The same Shadow completed all of the missions on Tatooine but was left missing the Tatooinian Battler Bracers. When playing through the same missions with my Gaurdian was awarded the Tatooinian Battler Bracers.

Tonight I've just ran through the Balmorra missions with my Gaurdian and I'm missing the Balmorran Battler Boots. I haven't done my Shadow yet to compare but I'm seeing a trend here where missions are not granting an award correctly. I did notice when doing the 1st and 2nd part of the Balmorran Arms Factory part of the Planetary Story Missions that the game gave no reward other than exp and some credits on completion. According to TORCommunity this is when the boots used to be awarded.

I appreciate this may be considered a very 'minor' bug in the grand scheme of things but its very frustrating and I'm wondering if BW are aware of this issue? Would they entertain ever fixing it? Will they retrospectively mail missing mission rewards to toons like they have in the past? Or is it better to accept it is what it is, its luck of the draw and its impossible to collect these armour sets in full on a character?