More Human Eye Colors

Nisime

• 10 months later...

I was in the process of creating a new thread when I found this one via another thread.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

While playing the game, there are some eye colours I fervently wish I could use for my characters. Over time, eye colours have been added to the Cartel Market, so there is precedent. Here are a few I would personally love to see.ย 

Theron's eyes are so very attractive.ย ๐Ÿ˜ Sometimes they look green. Other times they look almost golden. I consider his eye colour to be 'peridot'.

Senya's eyes are gorgeous.ย ๐ŸŒŸ They are such a lovely shade of blue. I adore them.

Arcann's are a very pretty blue too.ย ๐Ÿ’– I don't have many close-ups of his eyes but they are definitely very lovely.

Purple/violet. There are been posts here and there from others wishing purple was available for humans. In Mass Effect 1, players could start the game with purple eyes. The colour was omitted from character creation in Mass Effect 2, but a Shepard imported from ME1 would still have it. Eye colours were bugged in Mass Effect 3, so Shepards continuing the story would start the game with dark brown/black eyes. Players could use a game editor to fix the color though. The purple colour code is R131, G114, B255, A255 (HEX#8372FF) . Considering that purple is available to humans in another futuristic BioWare game, it is reasonable that humans could have purple eyes in SWTOR too. Especially since purple already exists for other characters in-game.ย 

(I knew all those gigs of screenshots would come in handy one day.ย ๐Ÿ˜)

ย 

Edited by yenzin
Fixed a link