The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Assult Spec pvp help!

airrazr

Well, assault is going to be squishy, especially if your dps geared.

Im 50, with full "T2" tanking/pvping gear, and got an assault specc in pvp, i steamroll anyone, 1v1, i get an average of 11 marks per warfront. Though im using Biochem to boost it.

Rotations are important, interupts & stuns, at lower lvls are vital. I wouldnt suggest anything else than using Shield specc when your less than lvl 50, as its just too squishy.

Hmm, Im level 33 currently and fully specced into assault. Its a rarity that I dont have the highest dmg, most kills, and a very small number of deaths. Not sure what your problem is. Do you die too fast? or do you just have trouble killing?

Typically when I run to a target, i drop incendiary round, followed by grenade, and then HIB. Depending on circumstances, ill usually be closing the gap this whole time and land a stockstrike. I then alternate stockstrike, ion pulse, and HIB (as ionic accelerator procs allow). If the target is low enough that I can spam to kill, I will. If not I take it slow and kite/repeat.

Usually my targets die pretty fast. If you are attacking a healer make sure to have cryo/riot strike handy. Sometimes In Huttball I just stand back and shoot things till they die. Sometimes in the the maps I just run around dropping incendiary on everyone to prevent capping.