Steam pts

Florrentius

Works fine for me. Might want to check your running programs, it may still be seeing it as running or something if it had crashed at some point. I've had that happen in the past, especially with that C++ redistributable warning that pops up. I remember some issues being caused by hitting Play before that pop up had a chance to come up, but it's been a while since that happened.

If you have an Alder Lake processor, it's probably the same issue that the standalone launcher has. Had the same issue on my 12900KS. Had to use the launcher repair tool on the standalone launcher to get PTS to launch at all. No luck with that to get the Steam PTS to launch. Regular live server steam launcher has no issues for me though.

If you have an Alder Lake processor, it's probably the same issue that the standalone launcher has. Had the same issue on my 12900KS. Had to use the launcher repair tool on the standalone launcher to get PTS to launch at all. No luck with that to get the Steam PTS to launch. Regular live server steam launcher has no issues for me though.

so i downloaded the launcher from the swtor website, this launcher also doesnt start up