Companion Armor Vendor?

Tearack

Just curious if there is a place I can buy the different companion armor sets? I know they don't add any stats and its only for looks, but I was just curious in terms of cosmetics if i wanted to get another mako outfit or something. Edited by Tearack

Companions can wear any player-wearable armour that isn't class-locked, and in fact there aren't any vendors that sell companion-specific armour.

You misread my post.

I know that. I said as much in the original post. I'm asking if there is a vendor that sells the different sets the companions wear? I changed Mako's armor and sold the original one, so I was wondering where i could get her armor back.

You misread my post.

I know that. I said as much in the original post. I'm asking if there is a vendor that sells the different sets the companions wear? I changed Mako's armor and sold the original one, so I was wondering where i could get her armor back.

Ah, sorry. I misread your original post. No, there isn't currently such a thing.

Might be worth going to the Suggestion Box forum at https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 and suggesting it.