Weird harvesting from corpses bug since 7.02

Pricia

About 5% of the time, I don't get the option to harvest a corpse. And it has nothing to do with share tagging, as it happens in heroic instances or in story mode FPs.

I can loot them fine but then nothing. In a group of two strong enemies, I'll be able to harvest one but not the other...

Is it because I'm capped on a currency and the corpse has some of that currency on it, even if I can't see it? Either way, it's not a huge deal but it's not ideal either.

I've noticed this bug happening to me too. Usually when the corpse has dropped currency such as tech frags, daily resource matrixes, etc. It happens regardless of whether or not I'm capped on the currency too so it's not that I just can't loot it/haven't looted it yet, it just becomes non-harvestable if it drops any gearing currency at all.

All we can do is hope for a fix, I suppose.

And it's annoying, too, even though it's not such a big deal, since harvesting from corpses is one of the easier ways to hit the daily gathering goal rather than hunting for nodes to harvest all over a map.

I've noticed this bug happening to me too. Usually when the corpse has dropped currency such as tech frags, daily resource matrixes, etc. It happens regardless of whether or not I'm capped on the currency too so it's not that I just can't loot it/haven't looted it yet, it just becomes non-harvestable if it drops any gearing currency at all.

All we can do is hope for a fix, I suppose.

And it's annoying, too, even though it's not such a big deal, since harvesting from corpses is one of the easier ways to hit the daily gathering goal rather than hunting for nodes to harvest all over a map.

Thanks I was wondering if I was going crazy...

And yes, sometimes there's nothing gold on the corpse and I still can't harvest it.