Can't switch combat style...

EspadaAce

Hey,

i tried to switch my combat style after i choose combat style but under my primary combat style it say locked in the character panel.

When i hold the mouse over locked it says "You must complete you Act 3 story mission before you are able to select a second combat style". Well as i said i already choose a second combat style and i don't have the mission anymore. And what is meant whith act 3 story mission?

Thank You

I am guessing you haven't finished a class story on the account you are currently playing on yet.

"Act 3" describes the time of your class story where you are arriving on Belsavis and, after some other planets, end up on Corellia to then finish your class story (this explanation is pretty vague, for further information: https://swtor.fandom.com/wiki/Story_progression).

To actually unlock your second combat style, you must have finished this Act 3 with at least one of your toons on your account. I think you are able to choose a second combat style but it will only unlock once the requirements have been fulfilled.

Edited by jedi-charlotte