Why did you mess with legendaries second stats?

Pricia

Now some have crit and some have alacrity, I have no idea who decided that it would be a good idea to make gear sets even more different...

I'm so glad I haven't bothered with alacrity and crit augments or I'd be pissed to have to do it all over again. Really not even going to mess up with it at this point, considering that it will all be replaced in 7.1 anyway, but frankly, you just made it even harder for alts to share gear now.

Now some have crit and some have alacrity, I have no idea who decided that it would be a good idea to make gear sets even more different...

I'm so glad I haven't bothered with alacrity and crit augments or I'd be pissed to have to do it all over again. Really not even going to mess up with it at this point, considering that it will all be replaced in 7.1 anyway, but frankly, you just made it even harder for alts to share gear now.

Only the color changed now please stop posting these hate threads which have no point, if you really hate the game that much you should probably take a break. Because every day there is a new hate thread from you, just stop it. You repeat yourself over and over and over again and when you realize nobody cares you move on to the next "terrible system which is just favoring elite players and those players hate casuals and laugh at noobs in 322", while nobody does that but you don't care, you just want to spread hate and create drama - just stop it.