Guild Conquest Rewards Don't Reward, AGAIN

Tressith

I can't find my old thread, but the problem has happened yet a *********** gain, so I'm making a new one to report it. I know Bioware actually has some kind of internal policy against addressing or resolving this particular bug, but I don't care. Give me the encryptions I worked for.

Last week I completed my personal conquest and my guild completed its guild conquest. That means today, I should have logged in to receive my guild conquest reward: some junk and an encryption. I did not.

Below is screenshot evidence, taken before the rollover, so you can't tell me I just misremembered completing the objective. The character in question is Roxmae. I'll update this OP if my other characters can't claim it.

https://imgur.com/a/EUx34ia

Get it *********** together, Bioware.

Update: Kachina Kade, Ciwano, Ekatrine Valeleat, Janaemi Purdant, and Sivpiu also did not get their rewards. Six bloody characters.

Edited by Tressith
More info.

Same here. A whole guild that hit it's objectives and didn't get their guild reward. If BioWare can't actually keep track of who should get these rewards and who shouldn't, they need to start erring on the side of handing them out to everyone.