Companion Frame disappears

Bar-Da-Voya

The companion frame disappears after returning from a warzone. This has been an issue in the game for years (May 2017 if not earlier) and I can't believe it hasn't been addressed. It is extremely annoying to return from a warzone and have to open the companion window and scroll through all my companions to summon the one that was out prior to the warzone. This doesn't occur with GSF or any other area of the game so I don't understand why it still occurs with warzones after all this time. Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

The companion frame disappears after returning from a warzone. This has been an issue in the game for years (May 2017 if not earlier) and I can't believe it hasn't been addressed. It is extremely annoying to return from a warzone and have to open the companion window and scroll through all my companions to summon the one that was out prior to the warzone. This doesn't occur with GSF or any other area of the game so I don't understand why it still occurs with warzones after all this time.

Yes, add my voice to fixing this