Help playing Juggernaut/Guardian in PVP

HTArtanis

Hello, I recently got into ranked PVP after finally getting a full set of gear, a stim and augs but I've noticed that I just don't contribute much to a team due to my class choice. Every match there's two or three stealth enemies who will just wait for me to show myself and then destroy me even while I activate one defensive after another. A near permanent stunlock prevents me from doing any meaningful damage either during my fights.

Obviously this has gotten me somewhat salty and disheartened that due to my lack of stealth I have no way to ever disengage from a fight but rather than keep blaming my class I'd like some advice from the more veteran players, if they're willing to share, on how I could actually be an asset to my team.

Ir's counter intuitive to play a Juggernaut in solo ranked with all dps matches. Instead of leaping in trying to gnar smash and rely on enraged defense, work on kiting, mobility, and cc to keep a distance. Solo ranked isnt always about putting up the max dps, but surviving longer than the other first target.

Interceding away to a ranged class, mad dash away and keep moving, aoe cc after some stun breakers are used, using your roots and moving away.

It's not an ideal class for solo ranked due to no reset like stealth, mara, sorcs get and its not built to put out punishing dps while on the move like other ranged classes.

But the good news, with combat proficiencies, you can select sorc, sin, or mara and give that a go in solos. If there are tank/healers in que, you've got a munch better chance to play it in the traditional full steam ahead punching people in the mouth playstyle a lot of jugg players like.

Ah completely forgot to mention spec, yes. I play Vengeace with Cut to Pieces (Used Hemophilic before but getting a full rotation off has been impossible). I did also try Rage but none of the tacticals there felt good so I got Cauterized Coronary. I also started carrying Life Warden into the matches so for one round I could be an even larger damage sponge than usual.

But appreciate the tips, will try to ignore my desire to engage and start playing a more escape based game. Regarding Frostj's suggestion on going a different class for PVP, I already picked Sin for the stealth in PVE so I will give it a go as well.