Female hair 72, 73 and 74 are glitched!!!

Zarorock

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Why is no one more annoyed by this? This bugs me so much I can't play my imperial agent.

I don't think those hairstyles are that popular in the game. That's why there's no responses. Anyways, did you try different body types? Sadly, a lot of hairstyles have clipping issues on different body types, usually 3 and 4 have the most problem, 1 and 2 have the least problems. Check it on all body types. You might find it looks fine on one of them. Unfortunately, you'll have to pay cartel coins to change Body Type on an already created character (if it's your main). Bioware rarely fixes these types of bugs. If the character is low level, it might be better to just recreate them with the different body type that works with the hairstyle.

Another unfortunate thing is the new character creator doesn't let you zoom in enough to see these things. The old one was close enough you could rotate the camera and catch these things. Now you have to create the character, load in and inspect closely. If it doesn't look right, logout, delete the character, and remake them with a different body type. Tedious and annoying, but it's what we have to deal with these days.

Edited by ThanderSnB

I only have one character with that style, and she is a Chiss and it doesn't seem to be glitched on her. (First one, not a fan of the other two. To be honest I am not one that likes short hair in real life so that might be my prejudice speaking for the other two) Edited by casirabit

did you try different body types? Sadly, a lot of hairstyles have clipping issues on different body types, usually 3 and 4 have the most problem, 1 and 2 have the least problems.

Body type 1 is the only one without the problem, but its far too skinny for me.

I only have one character with that style, and she is a Chiss and it doesn't seem to be glitched on her

The odd thing is when I first made my character there was no glitch, but I screwed up a part of the story and had to redo my character, I wrote down all the the numbers and everything, only too see this glitch in the cutscenes. And I just checked, same glitch on the Chiss. Must be the body type.