Customizable ships

bluehufsa

Hi,

I would like to suggest a way for the players to customize theyr ships and re-position or eliminate the companions they don't want on ship.

For example, my Mantis : instead of Theron/Lana and Fen Ziel, i'd like to have Shae Vizla and Akaavi Spar. the "master bedroom" could be re-arranged a a bit too.

And so on.

Thank you !

Hi,

I would like to suggest a way for the players to customize theyr ships and re-position or eliminate the companions they don't want on ship.

For example, my Mantis : instead of Theron/Lana and Fen Ziel, i'd like to have Shae Vizla and Akaavi Spar. the "master bedroom" could be re-arranged a a bit too.

And so on.

Thank you !

You read my mind. I wanted to post about this as well, but figured after ten years we have seen nothing of the sort. I was really irritated to board my ship and find Fen Ziel standing there, but I can't even plant my LI on my ship.

I don't understand why Bioware hasn't done anything with this. Our ships have plenty of space and would love to place some decorations and rearrange certain things. I noticed that whatever developer placed some static objects are done hastily and crooked or don't line up. My OCD is killing me. Lol

I also want to get rid of some of the old companions that are either irrelevant or I just don't really care about. I can probably count about ten companions original companions total across all classes that I really want to keep around. I

Star Wars Galaxies had an awesome decorating systen. Not just with housing, but your large POB ships you could just sit in orbit and crafting furnishings and decorate all day long. I really do miss that sandbox.

Yeah. I'd like to be able to rearrange the furnishings and whatnot in my starships. Even add furnishings, lockers and add other items and personnel to the ships.

It would be important to be able to move existing equipment and personnel around, too.

That would be cool.

Your ship as a stronghold, parked on a ship sized pad in your stronghold!

Imagine your stronghold in Nar Shaddaa. Your Bounty Hunter goes to the ship landing pad outside and walks up the ramp to a wide open ramp, where you can see the interior of the cargo bay.

You walk past that magic line, and you get transported to your starship stronghold, where you can decorate the interior of the starship.

When you're outside, looking into the cargo bay, you can see the changes you made inside the starship. That wouldn't work with the other starships though because they don't have big open ramps the way the Mantis class starship pretends to have.