Handicapped and kicked

eiekal

I'm not going to go into great detail but I was in a bad accident and I only have one hand to use with limited dexterity so I use a mouse with many buttons.

Frustrating as it is to try to play a game under these conditions but I'm extremely frustrated and emotional to be getting kicked from warzones.

I realize I don't perform well but I enjoy the mini game of pvp and the excuse I get is that I'm afk but I can't be away from keyboard since I'm talking to them.

For this thread I'm not interested in hearing how you feel you can kick a payed subscriber nor am I interested in comments by trolls or how you think I'm a troll. What my question is, is simply what can I do to fight this?

I would suggest getting in an understanding guild and grouping with them. Or just stating your difficulties at the beginning of the match and hoping people aren't jerks. I feel that the majority would be understanding, you just may not get the ball passed to you much in Huttball. I would gladly team up with you if we play on the same server.

For this thread I'm not interested in hearing how you feel you can kick a payed subscriber nor am I interested in comments by trolls or how you think I'm a troll. What my question is, is simply what can I do to fight this?

I believe you can prevent getting kicked just by doing damage to an enemy or getting defender/attacker points. So just try to be a part of the action as much as possible.