Kuat Drive Yards missing from the Activity Finder Filter

NeoBlakkrstal

Kuat Drive Yards is missing from the GF FP Rotation in the Activity Finder Filter. Please return it to its rightful place among the available FPs we can queue for.

we too have this issue .. also the log in launcher crash is frustrating. C5 error just now.. we have to log in via a launcher repair utility every time

The Ranken Initiative (and its Republic counterpart) literally impossible to finish without a GF

Finding a team for Kuat to finish/collect achivements is not impossible but damn hard

And while we are discussing missing FPs, its old news but Colicoid Wargame is also would be nice to have back in GF; it is more harder to find a group for Colicoid Wargame than findig a Kuat group!

(And don't tell me, just be in a guild and do it with friends. Stop. Just stop. I am in a guild, I have friends and nobody wants to do it)

Hell, its even harder than to find a team for Alchemy of Evil/Shroud last stand H4 last quets of the Seeker droid/bionocular chanins! :eek:

Just put it back in to the Group Finder :mad:

I mean its not some impossible coding, since they ALREADY DID SIMILAR when they "restored" the GF - without Kuat Drive Yard - , after that total faliure rotation idea

Way simpler than modify those two quest so simply going in with a team would counts and the quest is completed...

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANY YELLOW? TAKE 5 SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND REPLY, MADE AN OFFICIAL STATMENT BW AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM!

And make a usual empty promise, yes we will look in to it and eventually something will happen :mad:

Edited by Nikhael

To my outmost suprise, we - the ones who raised their voice and wont gave up - suceeded... to an extent

To Kuat Drive Yard still not in the Group Finder, they it seems secretly "fixed" The Ranken Initiative (Imp) / The Secret War (Pub) intro quest, so grouping up and walking in manually counts as a "queue with a Group finder and enter" requiste of the quests (and no, before the patch it not worked like that, tested several times, several toons, several number of people in the group starting with a solo to a full team, piciking up the veteran quest from the droid or just walking in, etc... no, it not worked before the Patch)

So it is possible to complete them and recive the Admiral Zasha Ranken/Admiral Bey'wan Aygo codex entries

Okay, not a 100% victory, but at least something

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:25 PM, Nikhael said:

ANY chance a Yellow would take 5 second to look and reply this thred?

Would be nice :(

On 4/11/2022 at 8:58 AM, Lord_Janosch said:

I also want to finish the Ranken mission. Can you please acknowledge, devs?

On 4/13/2022 at 10:04 AM, NeoBlakkrstal said:

BUMP, bumpety bump bump bump

On 4/16/2022 at 9:11 AM, Nikhael said:

Just put it back in to the Group Finder :mad:

I mean it's not some impossible coding, since they ALREADY DID SIMILAR when they "restored" the GF - without Kuat Drive Yard - , after that total failure rotation idea

Way simpler than modify those two quest so simply going in with a team would counts and the quest is completed...

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANY YELLOW? TAKE 5 SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND REPLY, MADE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT. BW AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM!

And make a usual empty promise, yes we will look in to it and eventually something will happen :mad:

On 4/20/2022 at 1:47 AM, Nikhael said:

What he said

On 4/26/2022 at 1:42 AM, Nikhael said:

We will not give up until a Yellow bothers with a reply, to let it go or we still have hope or not or at least acknowledge the problem.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:32 PM, CaptainFerrum said:

So... Still nothing on this?

If you "ping" the @CommunityTeam, then you'll get a better chance at it being looked at sooner. (And a response from the devs)
Just saying. This ping should help now. 

• 3 weeks later...