SWTOR New York Bootleg C3-PO

Knightless

Star Wars is mostly a West Coast production. I agree that Star Wars is a world wide event, but switching the location to New Your, is ridiculous. The New York games do not run a Star Wars credit. Our games use contracts from around the West. Even if you start with the silver load, for different abilities, your timeline is not going to include the right locations then. There is no basis of fact to run fleet in Star Wars game system, from a New York burrow.

There are several ships from Star Wars, and no way anyone will sell there state process, to another state that has no real say in how other states run. This is a ridiculous idea, to commit conspiracy, where laws are already clear. This dose not clear or in any way exonerate, persons of legal responsibility. Holdings and similar mining town contracts, would All remain under the control of regional governors. Respective state laws govern the use of resources. I can only consider what you are trying to direct here.

It might help if I knew what was going on?

Like what you are talking about?

Might help.

OP has recently made a series of posts that count as top-tier surrealism. Well, that or drooling gibberish. Or the results of high-purity hallucinogens.

Hard to tell the difference, unfortunately.

OP has recently made a series of posts that count as top-tier surrealism. Well, that or drooling gibberish. Or the results of high-purity hallucinogens.

Hard to tell the difference, unfortunately.

Still, I hope they are having a fun day out.