330er gear in pvp zone better then 326 gear :-(

Uebli

Hello, the new PVP Bolster is now worse than ever. Yesterday I saw players with 330 gear in PVP who had over 800 points more mastery than me with 326 gear. Exactly that should not be according to Bioware. So you are no longer competitive as a pure pvp player. You have to run hours of operations in PVE to be competitive in PVP. 800 points of mastery is already a massive advantage.

In addition, the 326 Gear which was actually made for PVP in PVP zones is massively scaled down ... for whatever reason. Augments are also no longer taken into account which are unfortunately the only way to individualize the gear.Players with 306 Gear have a better damage, but the bug is not fixed what is a cheek of bioware !!

So it is pointless for me as a PVP player to continue to play PVP in SWTOR. Because PVP was my main reason for SWTOR is the whole game pointless for me.

So I am out of the game !

Things were so much better wh n everyone could get the same irating gear doing the content they liked.

Even then, bolster was broken at long periods of time. I'm afraid to say it, PvP was better when PvP gear had expertise with no bolster

They need to fix this bolster ASAP. PvP is broken.

Maybe post this under Bug Reports?

Edited by Darththirdeye

I read a post that gold augments are improving stats and purple augments aren't. Could this be the issue?

no, no augment work in pvp ...wich is the next point...you work really hard for this 300er augments and now they useless :mad:

Edited by Uebli

Hello, the new PVP Bolster is now worse than ever. Yesterday I saw players with 330 gear in PVP who had over 800 points more mastery than me with 326 gear. Exactly that should not be according to Bioware. So you are no longer competitive as a pure pvp player. You have to run hours of operations in PVE to be competitive in PVP. 800 points of mastery is already a massive advantage.

In addition, the 326 Gear which was actually made for PVP in PVP zones is massively scaled down ... for whatever reason. Augments are also no longer taken into account which are unfortunately the only way to individualize the gear.Players with 306 Gear have a better damage, but the bug is not fixed what is a cheek of bioware !!

So it is pointless for me as a PVP player to continue to play PVP in SWTOR. Because PVP was my main reason for SWTOR is the whole game pointless for me.

So I am out of the game !

Well, the same goes for pver having to pvp (326 purple gear) to be competitive in master OPS.

If there is separate pvp stats, noone would have to pve to play pvp or other way around.

Edited by Ghostius

• 5 weeks later...

Yea, same yesterday... I was in a 4vs4, I had a Sentinel with 330 gear with me. The fight was around a minute long or a bit longer. This dude did almost 1 Million damage, 15k dmg/sec and his biggest hit was around 85k.

Like ***? He melted everyone.