Sentinal Skills Broke

TikaShaDeiMah

On Darth Malgus server My sentinel is missing slash and some other skills Tested a new character and its on it as its a level 1 skill These pics show the problem

Hmm can't post the pics gee wonder why Know its broke and don't care sure Disney Lucas Arts and others would not be happy. Breaking the game and denying its broken when clearly the pics I have show that on Darth Malgus server my Sentinel is really crippled h and before you say press p have several times and slash is no where in my skills on that server This Concerns all Sentinels as it is a problem and so far I have been playing this character in crippled mode since so many skills seem to be gone and have not been replaced with any thing. This is so much am considering killing my account again as I so mot like Games with Seasons or anything of the sort and my skills are no longer right . This goes with AWE too seems The Dark side can have it but not the light side how is that even right,. Want more a place Called Sprint said they had a Video of me slamming my Returned after 5 days Phone. Contacted the BBB of which they lied and for 2 maybe 3 years now still has not seen any video of the sort . Today Sprint met Karma and well is no more here where I live, is this what you hope for with this.