Developers, PLEASE fix KOTET: Chapter 4!!!!!

KateraPrime

Hi there. So I imagine some people are going through similar problems, but lately, I've been making progress on the Knights of The Eternal Throne (KOTET) story-arc for my Sith Inquisitor. As of now, I'm on Iokath with my companions, and I got to the scene where the purifier droids invade the temple and attack my team.... Let's just say the mission went from bad to worse. Not only is my companion (Vette) suddenly bad at healing, but all of the droids are too strong and overwhelming, and I keep dying as a result. This has never happened before, and since I'm still on Story Mode, this mission shouldn't be so hard! I've already written a ticket and reported this bug, and someone told me to create a thread here to report the problem. Please, PLEASE fix this bug and make this problem go away! I want to give my Sith her happy ending....

To all players: If you're going through the same thing (or experiencing similar problems), please leave a comment! Let's make some noise!!!!

Edited by KateraPrime

Hi there. So I imagine some people are going through similar problems,

Let's make some noise!!!!

The "noise" has already been made: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1003084 and heard. :sy_lightside:

(remember, whenever possible, to always try your best to *search* the forums before posting)

Edited by Nee-Elder
once again , lazy people don't bother *searching* BEFORE posting their oblivious complaints

Hi, so my friend is having the same problem... It's good to know that is it not just him with the problem. hopefully, SWTOR fixes these problems in 7.0! I am having trouble on a quest on ossus. On my Bounty Hunter, I am stuck on the quest where you have to go to the library ruins with Darth Malgus. Malgus is not healing me nor is he attacking the mobs or he attacks everything in sight and he dies and then I die.