Chapter 4: Where Dreams Die - VERY BAD BUG

KateraPrime

I'm writing this with the hopes that this will come to the attention to the development team of SWTOR.

That scene with the purifier droids invading the building, attacking you and your team on Iokath? Yeah, it's bad. Suddenly, all the droids are overwhelming and 10x stronger than before, and not only do I keep dying, but Vette is kinda lousy at healing me during the fight (and she's usually a great healer, too!). I've been dealing with this for the last couple of days, and nothing I do seems to be working. I'm almost considering skipping the rest of KOTET and moving on to the Fragmented Alliances/War on Iokath chapter... but I'm worried that will automatically kill Senya and Arcann, and force my character onto the throne in the final chapter.

Is anyone else going through the same problem? What should I do? Should I wait for the dev team to fix it before I can play that chapter again? Would restarting the chapter help? Please - any suggestions would be nice!

Chapter 7.0: Where Nightmares Live ... :eek:

I'm writing this with the hopes that this will come to the attention to the development team of SWTOR.

Please - any suggestions would be nice!

First suggestion would be to utilize the forums search function: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1003084

Second suggestion would be to always check the 'Bug Reports' known issues thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001332

Third suggestion would be to say "serenity now!" while watching your hard-earned $ubscription money slowly go down the drain while waiting for the GAMEBREAKING BUG to get fixed soon. :ph_use_the_force:

Edited by Nee-Elder
why are most humans so LAZY they refuse to read sticky threads or use forum SEARCH

Oh darn, if this is going to be a real terrible issue for all players and not just you, then I recommend you bring this to the attention of the dev team right away. .

They already know.

And you would've known they already know had you taken time to read my above post ^ (with the evidence of them knowing ;) )

Edited by Nee-Elder
more lazy people posting before bothering to READ the entire thread lol amazing