Forum search function?

NattyBohMan

I usually try to use the forum search before I ask questions, but in this case you see my problem.

Is there a way to search the forums here somewhere? If so, it's not completely obvious because I'm not seeing it.

(Taking a risk posting this because I may be missing something completely obvious, but I've given up looking)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

One thing that stinks about no search is when I post a question, and rude people say "there has been 100 posts about this already".

Yes, I am aware the question was probably asked before, but it is hard to find it with no search.

One tip I do have for use is search google and a lot of SWTOR.com forum threads come up in the results, but not all of them.

Good luck and have fun

posted the same thing yesterday, mods responded that it will be back up soon eventually but there is no ETA as of yet. All we have is some sticky somewhere saying it would be down for several days (posted on December 14th) to give us any sort of indication.

Be patient, it will be back eventually

posted the same thing yesterday, mods responded that it will be back up soon eventually but there is no ETA as of yet. All we have is some sticky somewhere saying it would be down for several days (posted on December 14th) to give us any sort of indication.

Be patient, it will be back eventually

Thanks guys.

I'm sure that sticky would've come up... IN A FORUM SEARCH!!!

Haha.. jk.

Seriously though. Thanks for the responses.

I usually try to use the forum search before I ask questions, but in this case you see my problem.

Is there a way to search the forums here somewhere? If so, it's not completely obvious because I'm not seeing it.

(Taking a risk posting this because I may be missing something completely obvious, but I've given up looking)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Currently there's no search function available in the forum. It doesn't mean you can't find alternatives though. Here's something you can try...

go to google.com and seach for"site:http://www.swtor.com keyword"

This will search only within http://www.swtor.com and google.com page crawler is usually pretty accurate to the day.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Zenro