Weeklies are resetting after one day

Pricia

I'm quite sure that wasn't happening on Tuesday, but I picked them up yesterday, to finish today on a couple of characters and it's now telling me that the mission resets in one hour.

Had I known, I wouldn't have wasted my time. It's a WEEKLY.

It said reset in one hour. I wasn't going to test it out...

reset the heroics every day at 13 o clock is something crazy, stupid and dumb.

i have done the yavin daily and i want finish all and bring them in.

sadly i done 5 of 6 missions, was on the last and the time gets 13 o clock.

what happens?

all quests 5 finish and 1 in progress was deleted from my quest journal, i must go back in base and take them again and start over.

not funny :mad:

Edited by FWSWBN

reset the heroics every day at 13 o clock is something crazy, stupid and dumb.

i have done the yavin daily and i want finish all and bring them in.

sadly i done 5 of 6 missions, was on the last and the time gets 13 o clock.

what happens?

all quests 5 finish and 1 in progress was deleted from my quest journal, i must go back in base and take them again and start over.

not funny :mad:

Yep weeklies should NEVER reset except on Tuesdays... I had the same issue with the GSI one. It took me two hours to finish it instead of taking my leasury time and finish it in two days. That's not ok.

Edited by Pricia

I'm guessing that the purpose for their decision to make things reset is because they don't want players grabbing weeklies on one week and then combining them with weeklies featured on another week. Players would be grouping up and sharing them out of "week."

I'm not throwing my support toward this decision. I think it's rather dumb. It frustrates players and discourages overall participation.

I did a character through the Oricon story last week (as it qualified for "The Seat Of The Empire" GS objective). My typical routine after completing the story to the point where the NPC assigns the Heroic mission is to grab the now available weekly mission, and the dailies, so my credit for the Heroic will count toward both the story and the weekly missions. Now, unfortunately, I can't even pick up the weekly for that area because it wasn't in this week's rotation (Even stupider was that it was a listed planet for the GS objective and should have been featured that week). Also, the "story" missions didn't count toward the "complete 8 missions." The dailies and their bonus missions did. This is likely a bug / oversight and I reported it, but... come on! This wouldn't even be an issue except for this decision to feature certain content each week, while discouraging players from doing their own thing.

I'm guessing that the purpose for their decision to make things reset is because they don't want players grabbing weeklies on one week and then combining them with weeklies featured on another week. Players would be grouping up and sharing them out of "week."

I'm not throwing my support toward this decision. I think it's rather dumb. It frustrates players and discourages overall participation.

I did a character through the Oricon story last week (as it qualified for "The Seat Of The Empire" GS objective). My typical routine after completing the story to the point where the NPC assigns the Heroic mission is to grab the now available weekly mission, and the dailies, so my credit for the Heroic will count toward both the story and the weekly missions. Now, unfortunately, I can't even pick up the weekly for that area because it wasn't in this week's rotation (Even stupider was that it was a listed planet for the GS objective and should have been featured that week). Also, the "story" missions didn't count toward the "complete 8 missions." The dailies and their bonus missions did. This is likely a bug / oversight and I reported it, but... come on! This wouldn't even be an issue except for this decision to feature certain content each week, while discouraging players from doing their own thing.

But that makes no sense because it expired Monday morning, not Tuesday morning.

It would make sense that weeklies expire on Tuesday morning with the reset. There's no reason at all for them to expire on Monday.

Edited by Pricia