Separate Arena Que

Skummy

I think their main worry is cannibalization of the current queues, or at least it may have been in the past when populations weren't as healthy. A new, unranked 4v4 queue would pull a ton of people from both ranked and nonranked.

I think the key is some form of cross over. I.e. you select "Prefer" 4v4s or 8v8s (regs), and the system does what it can to accommodate. As it is, people can scope out "/who," see when an 8v8 fills, then queue, increasing their chance for a 4v4. May as well just implement something that sorts that out a bit.

Edited by AndriusAjax

I think their main worry is cannibalization of the current queues, or at least it may have been in the past when populations weren't as healthy. A new, unranked 4v4 queue would pull a ton of people from both ranked and nonranked.

I think the key is some form of cross over. I.e. you select "Prefer" 4v4s or 8v8s (regs), and the system does what it can to accommodate. As it is, people can scope out "/who," see when an 8v8 fills, then queue, increasing their chance for a 4v4. May as well just implement something that sorts that out a bit.

Maybe only on satele shan but who cares about that server kekw. jk, Not really. It's not my fault the player base is getting smaller and smaller but there should be one na server anyways and not let the dwindling players be unhappy. And i think most people would choose 8v8 anyways. So obj players can do obj and people that want to death match do 4v4. Seems like a easy enough fix.

Edited by Skummy

The problem with this q is that it would be even more unbalanced than 8v8 obj games are vs premades. The only way Bioware could ever implement this is if they made another q for group unranked arenas. Otherwise, people like me would just get together a 1 tank 1 healer 2 dps team of all experienced pvpers, and stomp on randoms all day. Which would be even dumber than having 4v4 arenas in the 8v8 q. Also I don't get what's wrong with 4v4s in the regs q anyway. Players are always complaining but I don't get it. Is it really too hard to kill a bunch of scrubs who either pop every dcd at once or just don't pop a dcd.

To help satisfy the players who don't have any friends, who are complaining that premades are "ruining" PvP. Make the percentage of arena pops higher to premades. Nothing substantial. Enough that solo players notice a difference. Arena pops are so minuscule already. Anything beats Hypergate on repeat.

I get a lot more arenas than warzones, I don't really play during prime time hours so that's 100% the reason. I wouldn't mind being able to filter them out and have longer queues. I really don't like the arena format, at all.