Demas Reyalmid's extravagant Jedi robe

First of all, I hope I didn't post it on wrong place, but I found no other post about this Jun Seros' robe and most posts are about wanting ordinary armor that is already somehow obtainable in game or armor that doesn't exist at all in game. Which this is neither of them.

specification: Jun Seros has two models. Differing only in what armor he wears. The one he wears when you meet him personally on Corellia. And one he has during holocall when you meet him first time. And then he uses this model/robe during fight in KOTFE and on Ossus (as his ghost). I'm talking about the one he wears as ghost.

I'd really wish if we could get his extravagant jedi robe as CM item, or anyhow. I know not many people would want this set, but a few would and it's already in game which means it's not like you would need to be design from scratch.

How it looks like?

This armor as matter of fact was never avaiable to players even tho it was in game with it's official launch. Therefore it's not asking for making now unavailable set to become again available, but about completely new set which its model already exists in game. And not only that. This robe was suggested by swtor's own trailer

as armor players can wear.

Why would it be great CM item? It was never available before and it already exists in game. It's 7 piece set (chest piece, skirt, boots, wrists, belt, gloves and hat) which would make it possible to sell it for 1400cc (price similar sets are sold for).

In game we as players are able to obtain 3 similar sets. But none of them is same as this one. The one that is closest to it has different hat and patterns. There is whole twitter post about comparing these two sets where it's clearly visible the difference. This set is very unique in its pettern.

Why it should be OK to have this set on CM if there is already one with same shape but totally different pattern? Because the CM already offers sets that are way more similar to each other, often only differing in it's color. eg. Ceremonial/Amended Mystic set

Edited by Kurinana
altered title

• 10 months later...

I know there is a lot of wishes for various armor sets, both that already exist in game and ones that don't. And that there is a Official wishlist.

It's great to see so many unique armor sets added to CM recently, but there are people who prefer or/and still love old "vanila" sets.

Datamined stuff:

1. face_jwhelmet02_bmn_archetype
    + face_jwhelmet02_bmn_light_jw_a06_crown
    Material: face_jwhelmet02_light_jw_a06c04_u
  2. chest_robe01_bmn_archetype
    + chest_robe01_bmn_light_jw_a06_collar
    + chest_robe01_bmn_light_jw_a06_loin
    + chest_robe01_bmn_light_jw_a06_shld
    Material: chest_robe01_light_jw_a06c04
  3. bracer_short_bmn_archetype
    Material: bracer_short_light_jw_a06c04_u_v02
  4. hand_gauntlet_bmn_archetype
    + hand_gauntlet_bmn_light_jw_a06_forearm
    Material: hand_gauntlet_light_jw_a06c04_u
  5. waist_belt_bmn_archetype
    + waist_belt_bmn_light_jw_a06_front
    Material: waist_belt_light_jw_a06c04_u
  6. leg_skirt_bmn_archetype
    Material: leg_skirt_light_jw_a06c04_u_v02
  7. boot_tall_bmn_archetype
    + boot_tall_bmn_light_jw_a06_cuff
    Material: boot_tall_light_jw_a06c04_u

Please, consider adding Jun Seros' robe (or Demas Reyalmid set - it's the same set) to CM (or somewhere to be obtainable)

full   Jun Seros / Demas Reyalmid set

you gave us this set in form of Matriarchal set which lacks shoulderpads, stuff on gloves and mainly the hat with unique pattern.  

There was never a way to get this set and it has been in game files since launch.  Players can obtain very similar ones, but not this one, not in its full glory.   CM already has few sets that look a like (with just changed colors), so why not add something that has completaly different pattern?   There is just no set with this pattern on hat

I know there is very similar one, but similar is not the same. Most vanila engame gear was one mesh with verious textures, and it's these texture that made them different. Let us have them all.  No, it is not Force Augur set, here is comparison of the two sets: https://twitter.com/AshiaSature/status/1230879423097905152

If you decide to name the set after Jun Seros people will buy it just to own it.  At least some.    Somebody gave his/hers/its heart into this set and it would be pity to leave this set be never available for players.

• Like 1

• Kurinana changed the title to Demas Reyalmid' extravagant jedi robe
  • Kurinana changed the title to Demas Reyalmid's extravagant Jedi robe