Implants from weekly crates, really?

Pricia

There's nothing like doing the GSF weekly and getting a useless implant that will be replaced in a week as a reward. It's happened twice. I don't have all my legendaries yet.

Who thought it would be a good idea to 1) use implants for legendaries instead of a new slot, 2) give them as rewards for weeklies?

There's nothing like doing the GSF weekly and getting a useless implant that will be replaced in a week as a reward. It's happened twice. I don't have all my legendaries yet.

Who thought it would be a good idea to 1) use implants for legendaries instead of a new slot, 2) give them as rewards for weeklies?

Yeah, it's quite annoying when a HM op drops an implant for you as well. You can at least get a good amount of crafting materials from it but it's still frustrating.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

There are soooo many things about 7.0 that feel this way - as if designed by a summer intern who had never played the game. It's almost impossible to imagine that anyone who had played SWTOR or even watched us play for the last year could have cooked up this steaming pile of wet puppy poop.

I think it's okay for implants to be an option, but it should have some kind of smart roll system. If a character already has legendary implants, it should not be possible to get an implant from the crate. I'm pretty sure a 326 legendary implant's effect is stronger than the small stats increase of a 328 or 330 implant without any legendary effect. Edited by ThanderSnB

From pvp gear box I usually get a piece that would upgrade my lowest item rating piece.

Like if everything is 326 but my mainhand is 324, it gives me 326 mainhand.

If everything is 326 or even obove it's likely you just get random 326 piece.

Anyway you should be able to influence whatever item you get if you equip one lower item rating piece.

At least this is how it works for me and anyone else I talked to about it.

Finally got 326 IR, so I opened 8 crates. One poofed and 3 gave me implants.

Seriously, it's like the time I spend in the game doing those weeklies for crappy Conquest points doesn't even matter.

I'm getting seriously pissed off.

Half the boxes I've opened at 326 have been implants.

I think that's probably the most frustrating thing for me right now. Spending 30 minutes doing a weekly to get something that gives me 3 tech fragments. What a joke man (I'm capped on aquatic resource matrixes and medals of commendation on the 3rd day after a reset or something).

It's almost like BW doesn't want us to play.

Seriously, there is no reason to put implants in loot boxes. NONE.

I don't mind Implants currently because it's going to take me a long time before I can grind out the tech fragments I need to get the Legendary ones. I wish I got more Relics however, I've probably opened 40+ boxes (at full 326) and only gotten two. I do get tons of guns I don't need anymore however. It does feel like the boxes are a bit more biased toward what they will give you. I've gotten several hands but only maybe two or three legs.

I don't mind Implants currently because it's going to take me a long time before I can grind out the tech fragments I need to get the Legendary ones. I wish I got more Relics however, I've probably opened 40+ boxes (at full 326) and only gotten two. I do get tons of guns I don't need anymore however. It does feel like the boxes are a bit more biased toward what they will give you. I've gotten several hands but only maybe two or three legs.

The GSF ones have mostly been giving me weapons and offhands.

I haven't got any weapon from the weekly heroic crates.