Please stop deleting my heroic missions while I'm still playing.

Neo_Psy

No, you've got that backwards. YOU are not helping to improve the game. Let me introduce you to an interesting concept known as opportunity cost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost

Spending time and resources on ANYTHING comes at the direct expense of not using that time and those resources to do anything else in its place. The developers COULD waste time redesigning heroics -or- they could invest their very limited resources into making new content. This is a consequence of programmers having, at most, two hands. The people who think that these suggestions are simple changes that simple require one guy to snap his fingers are people who have never written a line of code in their lives.

No, this is dumbest thing i've since 5.0 Ben Irving.

There's no reason for the heroic transports to have a 60 minute cooldown. None.

That being said, you know when the missions reset, you can just stop before starting one, go to the fleet, wait for the reset, and pick up the missions again.

This is working as intended. Similar games with daily quests operate the same way. The reset is at the same time everyday. Plan to finish either before or start after. It's so simple :)

And, so very stupid that Developers think they have a right to act like Parents to people. This is supposed to be a game. Not some stupid Class/Homework. The Pathetic treatment by developers of Not letting Subscribers do what they want, when we want is total bs. Bioware has just been abusive to their subscribers that pay for a serve by stupid dictators.

It's so simple for them to remove these stupid things.

You make it sound like someone just decided to change heroics when that's not what happened. They changed the entire structure of the daily system to accommodate new features. This is a particularly poor argument because the objective of this topic is to gaslight the developers and not me or anyone else. You can't gaslight the developers, however, because they know you are wrong and making this up.

How was he gaslighting the developers? How is this thread gaslighting the developers? No one is trying to make the developers believe they are insane. This thread is about a very real negative consequence to a bad design decision. They didn't need to change the daily/weekly system either, they could have designed the new features to accommodate the old structure instead.

You make it sound like someone just decided to change heroics when that's not what happened. They changed the entire structure of the daily system to accommodate new features. This is a particularly poor argument because the objective of this topic is to gaslight the developers and not me or anyone else. You can't gaslight the developers, however, because they know you are wrong and making this up.

Yes, they changed a lot of stuff for the sake of ... what exactly? All they did was downgrading a system I cannot remember anyone complaining about. Getting all these changes done requires time, and as you pointed out, you can spend time only once, so it is not available for other things. Now look at how much of all these changes were really necessary, and what this time could have been used for. One of things which didn't need a change were all these dailies and weeklies.

I don't like this change either, especially:

• Having to pick up the Heroics all over again
  • Having a Heroic lost when I'm close to finishing it near reset time
  • The Heroic Transport staying on CD instead of being reset

I can only guess this was done to fight bots, but everything is conjecture without a statement from BioWare. I doubt we'll ever get one.

This is working as intended. Similar games with daily quests operate the same way. The reset is at the same time everyday. Plan to finish either before or start after. It's so simple :)

There's no reason for the heroic transports to have a 60 minute cooldown. None.

That being said, you know when the missions reset, you can just stop before starting one, go to the fleet, wait for the reset, and pick up the missions again.

Don't tell players to do them at another time. This doesn't just apply to Heroics but any Daily or Weekly mission. Not everyone is the same chronotype. People shouldn't have to schedule their time around a daily/weekly reset.

Edited by Tofu_Shark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.