Finishing CQ from GSF weekly does not count towards Technological Advancements

Pricia

I have had this same issue on multiple characters, both weeks. Hitting your personal conquest goal while in a GSF match does not give the 34 neuro-key charges that should come with completing personal conquest. I have seen this happen both when the Starship: Achiever goal was met and when I hit conquest from an activity finder goal, so it appears to be due to the location ("Space") rather than a specific achievement.

So that's what I did wrong? Dang

Already borked 1 character again this week by doing GSF, guess I'll be more careful

I'm at 3, including one who, after 2 weeks, is still at 0, lol.

Thankfully you can buy implants on other force/tech characters. It stinks for people who don't have alts though.

Also completed the conquest per week with GSF and did not receive the 34 points. The quest "technological advancements" appears in gray in the log, both on a scaled planet (Rishi) and the fleet.

I received the 10 points for a daily heroic, so the quest itself should be working.

This is just silly i wanted to slowly do this on all toons using conquest but it doesnt count!! Why does bioware create such a silly thing to hide the set bonus behind a mission and then wont even let us proggress it??

• 5 weeks later...

I'm adding a bump to this thread. It's not fixed yet (I assume) because it's not on the master thread or known (or investigated) issues.

It is however an issue. I began to wonder how an alt had her Neuro-key quest for 3 weeks with little progress when she hits conquest every week... then saw this and it makes sense, she really is just the toon I GSF with.

If we keep this thread at the top of the list long enough, it should get added to the 'official' bug list.

I doubt they'll give historical credit even though it would be nice. I just want it fixed so I can gear my pilot too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...