You're kiddin' me

Veloxi

Well, turns out you shouldn't have listened to the SWTOR website and ordered through Origin following their code redemption instructions. An $80 purchase and early code redemption turned into 2/3 steps being completed, and now the 3rd step of the process for early access cannot even be activated. I put in the code I was already told to put in upon purchase (12/7) and now it doesn't let me do it again! Wonderful. Guess I'll see everyone else who decides to pick up the game on release date. Last time I pre-order anything hoping to get something out of it. Ever.

Ah hello, you are getting 2/3 buddy because you only have 2/3 steps done, everyone who signed up for the pre order has this. lol

The third step is entering in the product key that origin is sending you on the 16th. What you entered in was your pre order code, that is why you can't enter it in again. Relax dude, take a few minutes to look around the site and read.

1/3 = register and setup account

2/3 = enter pre order code from pre order

3/3 = enter product key and billing info

almost all of us are at 2/3

Take a deep breath, relax, wait for your invite, play and on the 16th when orign emails you your product key, enter it with a valid payment option and your gravy.

The Early code is just your pre order and early access. You'll get your CD Key for your Digital Deluxe copy on Friday and then once you put that in you can select your plans etc. Just be patient go play BF3 or some other game.

Haha, nice one. That whole Step 1, Step 2, Get Out of Here Now process is a little scary, but if you read all the fine print, the info's there :). Everything is ok! Just don't forget your security questions/answers because you will need them at some point and if you screw up it's off to the Customer Service phone line with you!