Pvp overpowered snipers!

SKULLWORTH

Seriously i know you bioware lot want to make a wow wannabe mmo but after seeing the pvp side of things, you haven't got a dam clue what your doing...

im gonna explain it as simple as i can to everyone els who hasn't seen a sith Sniper in action

1) a Sniper has cover *** (at most times they dont take **** for damage)

2) a sniper has an over kill snipe ability to stun ***

3) have i got it right that they have more than 3 different types of Stuns?

4) Their attacks alone can take my health down to 20% leading the next shot to kill

5) sniper is a sith only hence forth if everyone els makes a sniper they will win every game...

Excuse me if you don't mind me i think ill play on the sith side just to take the piss...

Edited by SKULLWORTH

Oh and i might as well add the obvious ones as well..

1) WHATS THE POINT HAVING PVP GEAR WHEN A LEVEL 10 CAN KILL ME WITH 2 HITS? LOL

2) Why not just have level cap pvp? Example 10 to 15 instead of retarded attributes...

3) Jedi knights and Sith warriors are the WEAKEST out of the entire class when it comes down to anything....PVP or PVE...

4) The Jedi council in pvp is a joke too... ( don't even get me started with them)

5) And this is one which can be argued over... although im not sure about weapon order statistics but im pretty sure its the Jedi Guardian and Juggernaut that should be holding the double bladed light saber and not the magical jedi...

Oh and i might as well add the obvious ones as well..

1) WHATS THE POINT HAVING PVP GEAR WHEN A LEVEL 10 CAN KILL ME WITH 2 HITS? LOL

2) Why not just have level cap pvp? Example 10 to 15 instead of retarded attributes...

3) Jedi knights and Sith warriors are the WEAKEST out of the entire class when it comes down to anything....PVP or PVE...

4) The Jedi council in pvp is a joke too... ( don't even get me started with them)

5) And this is one which can be argued over... although im not sure about weapon order statistics but im pretty sure its the Jedi Guardian and Juggernaut that should be holding the double bladed light saber and not the magical jedi...

troll? if not, then oh my!! @4. jedi council in pvp???

troll? if not, then oh my!! @4. jedi council in pvp???

you clearly havent seen a council in pvp have you... how is that trolling?

I'm stating fact... I thought the councils where the gods of pvp until i saw a sniper and took a bullet arrow to the knee...

Seriously i know you bioware lot want to make a wow wannabe mmo but after seeing the pvp side of things, you haven't got a dam clue what your doing...

im gonna explain it as simple as i can to everyone els who hasn't seen a sith Sniper in action

1) a Sniper has cover *** (at most times they dont take **** for damage)

2) a sniper has an over kill snipe ability to stun ***

3) have i got it right that they have more than 3 different types of Stuns?

4) Their attacks alone can take my health down to 20% leading the next shot to kill

5) sniper is a sith only hence forth if everyone els makes a sniper they will win every game...

Excuse me if you don't mind me i think ill play on the sith side just to take the piss...

lawl.

Im not sure about that i was thinking the same thing but lets face it a sniper is a sniper and gunslingers don't snipe

LOL, I hate to tell you sniper and gunslinger have IDENTICAL abilities and trees. The animations and the ability names are different but in case you haven’t noticed EVERY class has an exact mirrored counterpart on the other side. They did this intentionally.

-Ender

Im a guardian myself I guess it depends on the spec but either way you have no chance against a sniper, don't get me wrong i win games, but im stating that my sniper can kill you without you needing to take 2 steps near me... its all because of the endless stun CD...

LOL, I hate to tell you sniper and gunslinger have IDENTICAL abilities and trees. The animations and the ability names are different but in case you haven’t noticed EVERY class has an exact mirrored counterpart on the other side. They did this intentionally.

-Ender

That can be very distracting... if thats the case have i got it right the sniper damage is at the same level as the gunslinger? That doesn't even make sense

Pistol VS sniper lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.