Shadow/assassin way to squishy since 7.0 die to fast doing anything when soloing

Stormjin

Lets just start I have been playing for many years and one of my first classes and was till 7.0 was the shadow. They had the aquvilent of medium armor with a passive first a oen for being a shadow, than latter in the bonus tree of passives you could choose. Now that is gone and they die way to fast to do anything when soloing.

They now seem to have the same armor/damage reduction as a sage/sorcerer but with out the shields, healing, or range of them making them die to fast. I have checked and they have less armor/reduction now than an agent/smuggler which is a travesty. Even the shadow tank has had their armor/damage reduction lowered by a good bit making them much harder to be a tank. This needs to be fixed or you will lose many players. I will not go into the changes of other classes here but over all 7.0 is a massive step back it feels more like we are now playing Alpha 0.1 make of the game.

Lets just start I have been playing for many years and one of my first classes and was till 7.0 was the shadow. They had the aquvilent of medium armor with a passive first a oen for being a shadow, than latter in the bonus tree of passives you could choose. Now that is gone and they die way to fast to do anything when soloing.

They now seem to have the same armor/damage reduction as a sage/sorcerer but with out the shields, healing, or range of them making them die to fast. I have checked and they have less armor/reduction now than an agent/smuggler which is a travesty. Even the shadow tank has had their armor/damage reduction lowered by a good bit making them much harder to be a tank. This needs to be fixed or you will lose many players. I will not go into the changes of other classes here but over all 7.0 is a massive step back it feels more like we are now playing Alpha 0.1 make of the game.

I've definitely noticed my Shadow taking more damage than my Guardian guildmates, I had a guildmate geared to the same item rating as me, tank MM Depths of Manaan with a healing comp, I tried it with a decently geared player healer who was experienced and I got torn to shreds. Something does need to be adjusted, no doubt.