New Gear System - a reason to stop playing swtor for pvp player

Uebli

Hello, a few thoughts and questions about the new gear system. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or didn't understand something, but so far this is the most monotonous and boring pve grind I've ever experienced in an MMO. Every day the same planetary missions to get these aqua matrixes with 50 other players doing the same task. We are queuing there to get the mission items.... very exciting ;-). You run the same flashpoints over and over again because there are only 9 left to choose from. And you are forced to do this pve grind for someone like me who just wants to play pvp.. just cruel.

Now you could say then do pvp, there are also items from... but you also need these aqua matrixes for that. From a PVP match you get 1 Thyrsian Production Accelerants if you lose, and 3 if you win.... for the first item (316) you need 40 or 45 pieces, and for each improvement of 1 level the same !! Have fun to collect ;-) . Ok, once a week there are 55 from the weekly pvp, which equals 1 316 item a week :-D .

I now have a lot of green items at 324 but can't improve them any further, this only works with the blue ones, which I only got from the master flashpoints. But the community in master flashpoints is very toxic in random groups. And that's why many players don't go to these flashpoints. I don't know what substances the developers used to develop such a system.

But with this system swtor dies for me !!