question where did mounts go to

Calwred

Due to the triple-A professional design work by the BioWare development team, you can find the Vehicles easter egg secret level in the dropdown menu by hovering your mouse over the dropdown menu and scrolling 1 single line down to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
If I'm playing on my notebook (touchpadd) the last dropdown menu/mounts is complitly inaccessible. :confused:

Same thing if you are not using a mouse wheel (some only use a basic 4 button trackball with the ball at the front and not the side)

If the developers watch this, might I suggest expanding the drop-down menu to show everything or at least put a scroll bar to the side of it? This is, from a programming POV, sloppy work that belies your basic quality. :rak_04:

If I'm playing on my notebook (touchpadd) the last dropdown menu/mounts is complitly inaccessible. :confused:

Can you not scroll on your touchpad? (By running your finger vertically?)

You might need to get into touchpad settings. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker

When I open that abilities dropwdown, I see all 5 options [style, general, legacy, pets, vehicles]

The same holds true for my characters that are NOT in a guild.

For my characters that ARE in a guild I see the following:

[style, general, guild, legacy, pets]

I can hilight all 5 of these. I cannot scroll to see vehicles. I cannot hover over and see vehicles.

The mouse I use is a periphio.

BUMPING this in attempt for them to FIX PLEASE ASAP.