Losing overload

DragoslavRadanov

My class before 7.0 was a lightning sorcerer, and with the combat styles changes overload becomes a base ability with the immobilization/knockdown baked in. I decided to choose assassin as a second combat style, and chose the deception skill tree. I did some playing around with which ability choices I went with, and when I chose to give overload to the assassin then switched back to my sorcerer loadout overload was missing from my abilities, then when I took a different choice on that level on the assassin loadout and switched back to sorcerer overload was in my abilities again. This seems like a bug to me since they're different combat styles and I see no reason why it would remove it on my sorcerer.

I am experiencing this exact same issue. I have a Sith Sorcerer who's second combat style is an Assassin. As soon as I flip to the Assassin style and then flip back to Sorcerer, I lose Overload.

However, when I quick travel to the Fleet or to my ship, Overload mysteriously returns.

This is definitely a bug.

Happens and when I teleport to fleet it's back but there's an extra icon on it on my bars... similar thing happened to me with Force choke on a maur/jugg. Guessing if the ability is optional for one spec and baseline for another the baseline one will disappear.