Nice mini DLC

ThePlayerOne

This mini dlc is not bad, what's its name? "legacy of the sith" I just don't understand the delay to get it out, like 2 hours of play to finish it with a char.

But wasn't an expansion planned for the 10-year anniversary? when it comes out? I say something like Makeb, with vast areas to explore, with new dailys, where you can improve the crafting skills of all your alts.

Please don't tell me this is an expansion because we are at a mobile-like level of play.

The game interface is also something that cannot be included in the 10-year anniversary, just a visual update.

In conclusion, dear EA if your goal is to treat this fantastic game as if it were a game of series c or d, leave it and sell the management rights to someone else, like Amazon, i assure you that both you and the game will profit from it.

You can't split a game expansion, it can be an expansion with +10 hours of play per char, or it's something else.

This isn't an expansion, it's a story that includes a new fp.

Who defends EA for its work without the right reasons and ignoring the truth does not help the game, it makes it worse!

You do realize that 6.0 - 7.0 lasted over 2 years, right? During that span, new things were added. While the release of 7.0 isn't exactly the monumental occasion some hoped for, it hasn't all been released yet.

So your fine with being milked by BioWare.

Come on, cut them some slack, they're a small indie studio with barely any fundiing, you can't expect them to push out content or even just bugfixes at the same rate as big developers like the folks that make STO or DDO.

I fully agree but they still did a massive overhaul of a system that wasn't broke and just required some time to learn and master easily which mind you no one even requested since it was perfect the way it was and suited the aesthetic of SWTOR.

The story was just a prelude to Legacy of the Sith which is troubling because it told me that none on the dev team even bothered to play the game and wonder why it's so short compared to Shadow of Revan, KOTFE/KOTET and even Onslaught (which I enjoyed).

The story neglected to answer any questions that were raised in dantooine FP and whispers of the force and again we are left with a cliffhanger and it seems Malgus forgot that we players defeated two iterations of the Eternal Empire not to mention the unstoppable Eternal Fleet that subjugated the galaxy for 5 years until we were freed from prison

So your fine with being milked by BioWare.

I'm still subbed. I couldn't care less what you decide to do. It's disappointing that we have to wait until 7.1 for the new daily area and it's always inconvenient to wait for the initial bugs to get ironed out. I'm no fan of the changes to conquest or the idea that nerfing rewards (credits) somehow helps combat inflation (especially when several credit sinks were removed with the gearing overhaul and no new ones have been created). But I've been here long enough to know that those things usually get worked out over the next few months.