Handicapped: datacrons inaccessible

scratcha

Due to age and a number of physical challenges many of the jumping-puzzle datacrons are inaccessible. I'm sure I'm not the only player in this circumstance. In my case, I'm also a completionist and I've spent literally 3-4 hours on one datacron trying to make the jumps. It's simply not possible. I'm certainly not looking for a free ride -- see my recommendation.

Recommend datacrons be made accessible; for instance, 100% completion of a planet per the Legacy indicators.

It sucks to be a completionist for datacrons - I still don't have the Fleet one(s).

Keep in mind that different types of jumps help - walking (Sprint off), regular (Sprint on), and mounted. Some mounts work better than others, as well.

And don't forget to look out for a friendly Sage or Sorc whose player doesn't have the same constraints, and who can (because Sage or Sorc) pull you across difficult jumps.

Due to age and a number of physical challenges many of the jumping-puzzle datacrons are inaccessible. I'm sure I'm not the only player in this circumstance. In my case, I'm also a completionist and I've spent literally 3-4 hours on one datacron trying to make the jumps. It's simply not possible. I'm certainly not looking for a free ride -- see my recommendation.

Recommend datacrons be made accessible; for instance, 100% completion of a planet per the Legacy indicators.

I'm in the same boat, my walking-on-a-wire days are long gone, and I don't count it a point of shame that I relied on other people offering me help to flagship summon me to certain datacrons. Just the way of things.