The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cad Bane as a SWTOR character?

joshuadyal

Obviously, there's no Duros race, but you could probably come decently close with a Chiss character. If you were to try and make one, what settings would you use on your character designer, and what cosmetic gear would be the closest to portraying Cad Bane as we've recently seen him?

Who the [blank] is Cad Bane ?

(I can't be bothered to google it. 🙄 )

He is an infamous Duros bounty hunter from the Clone Wars Era, claimed to be the best after Jango Fett died. His likeness is said to be modeled after Lee Van Cleef from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly because he wears a wide brimmed hat, and sports a mean disposition. We are getting a companion that is an homage to him next Galactic Season.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cad_Bane

Edited by TonyTricicolo

Obviously, there's no Duros race, but you could probably come decently close with a Chiss character. If you were to try and make one, what settings would you use on your character designer, and what cosmetic gear would be the closest to portraying Cad Bane as we've recently seen him?

We get a duros comp in GS2. You can still live your fantasy with him.

Edited by demotivator

I know that. I'm not talking about living some fantasy, I'm jus talking about creating a character that looks kinda sorta like that as a bit of a Halloween costume. I don't care about extra companions. They're just tactical pieces anyway unless there's a detailed story and plenty of dialogue to go with them.

A chiss with the Bounty Tracker Hat could work.....it covers enough of the face so you wouldn't see the nose....it doesn't have tubes out the side, but it does have knobby bits bits where they'd connect. For the jacket there's all kinds of dusters (e.g. Trouble Maker, Nico Okkar if you have it) that you could pick from and dye to your liking.

A chiss with the Bounty Tracker Hat could work.....it covers enough of the face so you wouldn't see the nose....it doesn't have tubes out the side, but it does have knobby bits bits where they'd connect. For the jacket there's all kinds of dusters (e.g. Trouble Maker, Nico Okkar if you have it) that you could pick from and dye to your liking.

For pistols, you could try Mischief - not a perfect match but its skinny with a scope and has holsters. My experience has been the holster randomly switches to the wrong leg so if thats a problem you could try Payday (haven't had the issue with that one).

He is an infamous Duros bounty hunter from the Clone Wars Era, claimed to be the best after Jango Fett died. His likeness is said to be modeled after Lee Van Cleef from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly because he wears a wide brimmed hat, and sports a mean disposition. We are getting a companion that is an homage to him next Galactic Season.

Wonderful, yet more 'mando' crap. 🙄

Hmm. Maybe with this new DUROS character they can finally fix the DROMUND KAAS Codex which is SUPPOSED to include DUROS, but doesn't (Species).

On the other hand, they still haven't fixed the error in Chamber of Speech on Tython to allow NON-JEDI characters (Republic trooper & Smuggler) to get Zabrak codex.

Rather odd you can't get codex for the species you play.

claimed to be the best after Jango Fett died.

That reminds me of an old bit on Weekend Update...

Sir Laurence Olivier, largely considered the best actor in the world, died today moving every other actor in the world up one spot