Planet Arc Missions Question

Eyeskream

I finished the first one from Alderaan (got it in the spaceport like the others) and thought I was finished with that planets story arc. Turns out, on my way to my class mission, I saw another planetary story arc. If I hadn't gone to my class mission (which I obviously would have) I would have completely missed it.

This makes me worried I'll miss a story arc on future planets, or possibly missed one in the past as I want to make sure I'm doing them. Is there a list/location of planetary story arcs that I can follow to make sure I don't miss any? At least the starting locations. Or do I have to fully explore and look for myself?

Just want to make sure I'm not missing any story arcs is all. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I do believe that most of the beginner planets have 3 story arcs. The main class one - which awards main, offhand, chest, and legs. Then there's a secondary one that you get in the spaceport which awards earpieces, relics, implants, and bracer. Then there's a third one that gives you hands, feet, belt, and headpiece. The third one is usually scattered somewhere that's out of the way although you'll probably be given a breadcrumb mission to lead you to it. I tend to do all of them since I collect the full set for use in the outfitter and this has been the pattern for most of the 1-50 content. After that, it just follows the missions and you'll end up with a set of gear.

You found a bonus series, they come up on the 8 main planets (Taris, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Hoth, Belsavis, Voss) after you finish their story arc. If I recall, before they became repeatable, you had a mission to come back and meet someone to start the bonus. Now, just be on a lookout for these NPCs around the spaceport. Edited by demotivator

The only place I remember seeing this is Republic Alderaan. Hopefully you should be in the clear on other planets. Just note that the planetary quest givers are usually found around the various taxi stops. Check around if the quest tracker stops directing you further, and you think it's not done. I don't know about any guides on this.