100+ destroyed level 49 blue crafted bracers later - nothing.

SinisterWarlock

I seriously crafted and reverse engineered over 100 blue lvl 49 heavy armor bracers hoping to get a decent next tier recipe, and I got nothing. No epic recipe.

Must have done about 40 underworld trading epic missions (340 skill ones from slicing) to get the blue mats to craft all of that, plus a ton of salvaged mats and npc sold mats.

Total waste of time and money, the reverse engineer chance on some crafts is way too low. For instance, my biochem character very easily got the epic lvl 48 reusable medpac recipe.

Edited by SinisterWarlock

I seriously crafted and reverse engineered over 100 blue lvl 49 heavy armor bracers hoping to get a decent next tier recipe, and I got nothing. No epic recipe.

Must have done about 40 underworld trading epic missions (340 skill ones from slicing) to get the blue mats to craft all of that, plus a ton of salvaged mats and npc sold mats.

Total waste of time and money, the reverse engineer chance on some crafts is way too low. For instance, my biochem character very easily got the epic lvl 48 reusable medpac recipe.

Random number generators are random.

Really? never knew.

I had the same when i tried to make epic implants, 100+ lvl 49 blue implants reverse engineered, and none gave a new schematic.

What's worse:

Reverse engineering over 100 implants, seeing that purple recipe pop up, getting insanely excited that all those credits, time, and effort have finally payed off.

Mouse over the implant to check its stats.

"Presence."