The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Changing Class Styles - "A Change in the force" mission

Jedi_Mick

Hi There,

I already did the mission to select a second combat style. That seemed to work. So i have Shadow and Guardian as secondary. There is a mission " A change in the force" to then change.

What is the deal with the mission a change to the force it takes me to a similar room as first mission with a bunch of rocks, which i run to end and nothing (requires a jump or 2 and to stay straight).. Nothing apears to happen when i get to the end and if I jump off and i fall in a pit then die. This seems a bit tedious just to change combat style.

Anyone else had this?

Hi There,

I already did the mission to select a second combat style. That seemed to work. So i have Shadow and Guardian as secondary. There is a mission " A change in the force" to then change.

What is the deal with the mission a change to the force it takes me to a similar room as first mission with a bunch of rocks, which i run to end and nothing (requires a jump or 2 and to stay straight).. Nothing apears to happen when i get to the end and if I jump off and i fall in a pit then die. This seems a bit tedious just to change combat style.

Anyone else had this?

I ran into this problem. Couldn't change my style like I wanted.