The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Leveling Gear Appearances Still Messed Up

GritHazard

Simply put, from a Jedi Knight's perspective, the gear appearance for leveling is out of order. I've brought up how terrible it was that my Knight was getting gear that looked like it belonged to either Smuggler or Trooper. While this has been somewhat addressed with the gear you're getting actually looking like Jedi Knight gear again, now they are out of order.

Sets from Tython to Tattooine are the way they should, but then you reach Alderann, and instead of getting the Decorated Pummeler/ Bulwark appearance, they skip it all together and give you the Toxic Pummeler appearance when it's supposed to be the Alderann set. It then goes to Toxic Bulwark for Balmorra, skipping the Battle-Scarred Pummeler/ Bulwark set too I guess. Hoth is fine, but no option to pick between Pummeler or Bulwark design, which goes for all of them now. Meaning you can't get the Visionary Bulwark set appearance anymore, which is imo the best looking set for Jedi Knight leveling. Belsavis is fine, then Voss has the Crystalline Bulwark set... Ok so 1. What? and 2. Why? :rak_02:

Finally Corellia is fine, but no option to wear the Bulwark look instead of Pummeler though.

Simply put, this is just annoying, especially since no one even asked for these changes. The stats are the exact same and you're using the same models regardless, so I ask again. What's the point in these replacements? Please address this before launch. You already have the armor models so just have them how they're supposed to, and let us choose the between the tank look or dps look again.

If anyone else has noticed any of the other class' set designs out of order for the others, feel free to post here to this can hopefully bring attention to this issue. Thank you.

Edited by GritHazard
Making it easier to read and fixing typos.