The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

option to hide the now permanent class buffs

illgot

Since we no longer have to actively cast the class buffs can these be hidden from the buff bar?

A lot of classes rely on constantly rotating buffs to apply additional damage, defense, and healing. The less clutter the better. It would be nice to have an option to hide these now permanent class buffs from our buff bar.

That would be an improvement, keeping track of stacks is near impossible in the current set up bc they're just always moving non stop. Some sort of organizational system would be nice, but I also would rather them stop messing around with UI and nonsense and just add actual content to the game.

So I agree it'd be great but they really need to focus on adding levels/flashpoints/operations imo. But if its something they can add without someone spending a month on it.... It would be nice!

This would be a nice quality of life change.

A potential option is instead of the completely and utterly pointless "damage" "support" "survivability" numbers or whatever they are on the character sheet, the class buffs could be displayed there (though I'd prefer to just have the normal stats we have on live easily available).

Another option is putting them into the legacy window as a "legacy buffs" thing or the general abilities tab as permanent passives.