The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make combat styles switchable inside instances and pvp matches.

Gibonski

Why devs, why o why do you keep on insisting on making it so horrible for us. I think I am speaking for all players when I am saying this. We need this feature. What was the point of making 2 classes in 1 if we can't change it inside phases. I understand in combat yes. But it is adding 2 loading screens and wasted time for all group for pve scenarios and lost pvp match due to lack of healers, 3 tanks in the group.

Scenario 1.

You enter a pvp match and there is no healer. But Bob and John both have healing combat styles with pre set loadouts perfect for this situation. The match now will be balanced and enjoyable, not getting spanked by an 8 man mass with 2 healers opposite you that won't you leave protection zone.

Scenario 2.

Steve came late to the operation today, and made everybody anxious already. He enters the operation at last, but my oh my, he picked up his juggernaut tank combat style, not his marauder dps one. He now needs to leave the instance, switch it to correct one and get back in causing everyone more pain in the butt. F you Steve!

Do you see devs now how impactful and crucial this feature is and that it needs to happen? With one simple switch, you can save yourself tons of forum posts, humiliation and general whining after everybody tested it and quit the game because of it. Because really we can do it now by just switching a toon.

The main point that you are trying to make remains, story is separated from gameplay. It is just something that needs to happen. I am waiting for bumps now.

May the force be with you all

Peace