The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Inability to use the weapon slot in outfitter

NeoBlakkrstal

At this time on the PTS it is impossible to put a weapon in the outfitter. I hope this is going to be fixed before 7.0 goes live. This would be a complete deal breaker for me. I have spent hundreds of RL dollars on my armor and weapons, if I am suddenly unable to use my own weapon this would be tantamount to theft on the part of EAware.

At this time on the PTS it is impossible to put a weapon in the outfitter. I hope this is going to be fixed before 7.0 goes live. This would be a complete deal breaker for me. I have spent hundreds of RL dollars on my armor and weapons, if I am suddenly unable to use my own weapon this would be tantamount to theft on the part of EAware.

+1 for this (except for me it was GBP not dollars and being forced to eat bin finds as a result*). The weapon slot in the outfitter better be fixed and ready when 7.0 goes live otherwise what was the point of us buying and unlocking our preferred weapons? The gear weapons we're forced to buy or get rewarded are always so ugly and sound terrible.

Also I really don't like the outfitter. Can my characters please just stand up rather than be in a weapons ready stance? I hate that.

*Being forced to eat bin finds may be an exaggeration

Not to mention that this is probably one of the most anticipated features as far as the general player is concerned, so it not working is going to piss off a vocal number of people.

Doesn't bother me. It shouldn't be *in* Outfit Designer in the first place. It should be in a system of tabs or whatever *like* Outfit Designer, but separate from it.

It was working for me a month or so ago before the pts reset

It depends on the class and if your combat style relates to the old advanced class system. Ie, my Bounty Hunter can equip pistols in outfitter if I’ve chosen the BH combat style. But if I chose the sniper combat style, I can’t equip a sniper rifle in outfitter.

It depends on the class and if your combat style relates to the old advanced class system. Ie, my Bounty Hunter can equip pistols in outfitter if I’ve chosen the BH combat style. But if I chose the sniper combat style, I can’t equip a sniper rifle in outfitter.

That is bad. My warrior has guardian and assassin playstyle and cannot equip a weapon in the outiftter in either spec. Looking at all the PTS bug reports and playstyle feedback, the Devs will have a very long to-do list when they return from holiday next week >.< , I hope they've had a lovely time off (I'm just guessing next week, I have no idea).

Doesn't bother me. It shouldn't be *in* Outfit Designer in the first place. It should be in a system of tabs or whatever *like* Outfit Designer, but separate from it.

*hugs* I know this wasn't the design you wanted. This is the least flexible, least elegant way they could have added a weapons designer. Bioware has a talent for taking a feature that players want and twisting it around into something lesser.

Yeah I agree. People will have to get two outfit slots for two weapons and it's just silly.