The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Evidence of completing the requirements

Sikssix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not correct. The prelude was not part of Shadow of Revan Expansion. They came out during 2.x. The shadow of Revan expansion started with Rishi, and continued through Yavin. There was nothing else in SoR for story at release.

Not to mention they said they were looking specifically at the achievement for completing Yavin 4 when it came for credit for it.

I did the prelude anyway, as well as chapter 1-3, makeb, prelude, SoR, all of Kotfe, all of Kotet, and all of Onslaught up to Objective Meridian, and I did not get any of the rewards for doing the story.

again they said Beginning to End. nowhere did they say to skip. And yes they posted the achievements as a milestone to let you know when you achieved/finished a story/expansion

again they said Beginning to End. nowhere did they say to skip. And yes they posted the achievements as a milestone to let you know when you achieved/finished a story/expansion

It's somewhere in the forums that Jackie has stated that just getting the achievements was fine. Some people claimed they obtained the titles and MK-90 by just doing this, while some others who did it ALL didn't get a single title. I have been talking to a lot of players about this and I am trying to gather as much as possible.

did everything that was asked and am stlill mising the cutting edge title. Tickets threads bug report still hasnt helped. And I see ppl running around with that title....

I've seen people with all the rewards and have done far less than what I did, some didn't even do the requirements.

so the pts is up again but still no response about this isssue...

They still haven't responded to my ticket, they have been responding to my other tickets for other issues however. So either A: They are working on it but can't respond to it just yet or

B: They are avoiding this.

EDIT: I just saw this and my god it is really contradicting. But I believe they are stating that all PTS players were accounted for when it comes to rewards but they are aware that most didn't claim their rewards. I could be wrong and they could just be confusing. We shall see how they respond.

Edited by Sikssix